Small Business Protection Plan
Malware and Computer Hacking Is Big Business in 2022!
Most people think it will not happen to them. They have anti-virus software installed and do not go to questionable websites. Some even have a MAC computer and Macs don’t get hacked, right? Consider this:
- North America saw an alarming 105% surge in ransomware cyberattacks last year. The majority of small-business owners are not worried about being the victim of a cyberattack, with 56% stating they are not concerned about being the victim of a hack in the next 12 months, according to a 2021 CNBC Momentive Q3 Small Business Survey. And 24% said they were “not concerned at all.”
- Hackers are targeting small business and individual users. $10 ransomware kits are available on the dark web. No special skills needed!
- 95% of cybersecurity breaches are caused by human error. (Cybint)
- Personal data was involved in 58% of breaches in 2020. (Verizon)
- 56% of Americans don’t know what steps to take in the event of a data breach. (Varonis)
- 100,000 groups in at least 150 countries and more than 400,000 machines were infected by the Wannacry virus in 2017, at a total cost of around $4 billion. (Technology Inquirer)
- Many malware attacks are now come from social engineering and email phishing.
Consider this probable scenario:
Your new employee clicks on an email that is actually a cyber hacking attack and now the hacker has access to your data and systems. The hard disk has failed and you are not sure about backups.
Or you think you have good virus protection software installed and you copy some of your files to a USB drive when you remember. If you are honest, you reuse many of your passwords and most of the passwords might be easy to guess. You are supposed to ‘patch’ your software regularly, but you are not really sure what that means? If something bad happened, you are not sure who you would call?
Plan Cost: $29.99/PC/Month
Plan Cost forSmall Business: $24.99/PC/Month
Send an email to email@example.com or call (317) 279-6208 to sign up for the Small Business Protection Plan.